Carp Tennis Club, a volunteer-run tennis club, is a member of the OTA (Ontario Tennis Association) and the NTCA (National Capital Tennis Association) and is in partnership with the City of Ottawa. We offer instruction, tournaments, summer camps, and social events. We are located on the Carp Fair grounds at the corner of Langstaff Road and Juanita Road in Carp, Ontario.
To promote an active and healthy outdoor lifestyle in a fun environment for adults, kids and the whole family.
Club Court Use Rules
- Members and guests only. Non-members are to pay a guest fee as indicated on Membership page
- Members and their paying guests only
- Tennis shoes and appropriate tennis clothing must be worn
- All members are expected to behave in a courteous manner on the courts
- Courts are booked in 1-hour blocks on the court the day of play using the daily booking sheet
- When all courts are in use, doubles are preferred but not mandatory
- No pets allowed
- Lights are on, only while in use (By-Law 03-62) and must be off by 11:00 PM
- Gate must be locked when courts are not in use
|Playing Director:||Ian Ramsay|
|Junior Playing Director:||Janet Howse|
|Grounds Director:||Sid Naas|