Club Night Play – Every Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Club Night is a casual, fun evening of tennis for all skill levels and an opportunity to socialize with other club members. Come with a partner or solo - we'll match you up with a doubles partner!
Tuesday's Club Night is a Round Robin
- 7:00 to 9:00 pm, both courts
- Doubles play to be organized with 1/2 hour rotation
- All levels of play from "advanced beginner"
- Balls provided by the club
Thursday's Club Night is Tips & Drills
Suspended until further notice.
A cancellation notice will be sent out by email at 6:30pm if bad weather warrants.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts for these popular sessions.
NON-PARTICIPATING MEMBERS, PLEASE NOTE.....COURTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS, 7:00 TO 9:00 pm.
Come join the fun, improve your game, and meet other club members in a friendly, non-competitive environment.
Men's and Women's Ladder Competition
The Club is seeking interested players of all skill levels to participate in a friendly Men's and Women's Ladder Competition. The Ladder matches will take place over the summer months beginning the last week of June.
We can work around vacation periods so don't feel obliged to be around all summer in order to participate.
The rules are as follows:
- All names go into a hat and are drawn in random order and entered top-down on the ladder sheet.
- New players may join the ladder at any time, entering at the bottom of the group list.
- At any time, you may challenge either of the players ranked one or two places above you, by calling or sending an email to that player. (The number of challenge levels may change if there is lots of interest).
- The match must occur within one week of the challenge. If a challenged player is unable to play during that week, or if the challenger receives no reply within a week, then the challenger wins by forfeit.
- A challenged player will not be required to play more than one match per week. If a second challenge occurs within the same week, the challenged player may postpone the challenge until the next week.
- A match will consist of an 8 game pro set with a deciding 7 point tie break if required.
- The winner of the match will report the outcome of the match on the posted ladder sheet sheet and the players will move on the ladder.
SIGN-UP BY EMAIL REPLY (NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, & PHONE). LADDER SHEETS WILL BE DRAWN UP AND POSTED IN THE BOOKING CABINET ON THE COURTS.
Year End Club Tournament
Date to be confirmed.