The Carp Tennis Club (CTC) provides online booking of its tennis courts via Skedda system.
All members will receive an invitation to sign up with Skedda booking system when they join or renew their membership. You can then set up your account and start using the booking system.
To make a booking, simly follow these steps:
- Click on the "+" symbol at the bottom right corner. This will prompt you to login to access the calendar.
- Once in the calendar, there will be Court 1 - Road Side and Court - 2 Gate Side courts displayed for booking. If there are any bookings on the courts, they will be displayed on the calendar. The colour indicates which court is booked, or click on the booking for further details.
To add your booking, simply double click a free time slot and fill out the information as follows:
- Holder: Enter your name.
- Title: The names of at least 2 of the players.
- Time: The hour you are playing. Both courts are booked on the hour, e.g. 1-2pm.
- CONFIRM your booking.
- You may go back and edit or delete at any time.
Please follow the Booking Rules when booking a court. You may advance book for the week ahead up to 5 daily sessions. Please consult the new instruction board by the booking cabinet.
Have a great Match!