COURT BOOKING RULES
- A court is booked for 1-hour by entering the time and the names of 2 members (or 1 member and a "guest") for each hour booked.
- If a booking involves a guest, the guest fee must be entered at the time of play on the sign-up sheet on the courts and the fee must be deposited in the drop-box.
- A doubles group (4 players) may book a court for 2 hours of play by entering 2 consecutive bookings using 2 names from the foursome for each hour.
- Under any circumstances, a member or guest may not have his/her name on the booking calendar more than twice each day.
- Bookings may be made up to 1-week in advance. For example, courts may be booked anytime on a Sunday for the following Sunday to Saturday.