COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation and we encourage everyone to monitor the Ottawa Public Health's website for the latest information.
Please review the attached guidelines (Recommendations for a Safe Return to Tennis – Facility Guidelines and Return to Play Guidelines for Municipal Tennis and Pickleball Clubs) and read the club rules below:
- All structures/facilities including benches, picnic tables, storage sheds, washrooms and clubhouses remain closed
- Access is restricted to players only, no spectators
- Limit congregating with other people when going to and from common areas
- Caution should be taken around common touch points and proper hand hygiene should be practiced
- Recommend singles play only (doubles play if household units are playing together on each side)
- No lessons, organized programming, camps, tournaments or league play
- Bring and use your own equipment (including tennis balls); no sharing, we suggest marking your tennis balls with your initials or something unique
Individual actions and precautions
- Those who are sick or symptomatic must not participate
- Clean and disinfect equipment prior to and after use (the club will provide a disinfectant to be used on the gate)
- Wash your hands frequently
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands
- Carry and use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol content
- Wear a non-medical mask in public places to help limit the risk of spread to others if you will be less than 2 metres away from people other than members of your own household
Online Court Bookings
- Please follow the court booking rules from the website
- Please respect your booking times
- If players overlap we ask that waiting players remain outside of the courts
As guidelines and restrictions are lifted and we move into Phase 2 we will inform you of any changes as quickly as possible.
See you on the courts!
Your CTC committee